Previous posts in this series:
- Ali vs Hogan Part 1: Saqib Ali Files Lawsuit Against Maryland Governor Hogan for Violating his Civil Rights
- Ali vs Hogan Part 2: Governor Hogan Files a Motion to Dismiss
- Ali vs Hogan Part 3: Saqib Ali Responds to Governor Hogan's Motion to Dismiss
- Ali vs Hogan Part 4: Governor Hogan and Attorney General Frosh file Another Set of Responses on the Motion To Dismiss
- Ali vs Hogan Part 5: Ali Tells Court About Judge's Favorable Ruling in a Similar Case in Texas
- Ali vs Hogan Part 6: Oral Arguments on Hogan's Motion to Dismiss
- Ali vs Hogan Part 7: Judge Grants Hogan's Motion to Dismiss Ali's Lawsuit
Next posts in this series:
- Ali vs Hogan Part 9: Hogan & Frosh File Motions to Dismiss against Ali's Amended Complaint
- Ali vs Hogan Part 10: Ali Files Motion Opposing Frosh & Hogans' Motions To Dismiss
- Ali vs Hogan Part 11: Frosh Responds to Ali's Latest Motion
Today my legal team filed an amended complaint against Governor Larry Hogan and Attorney General Brian Frosh in my pro-BDS lawsuit.
This amended complaint will be adjudicated by the same judge -- Catherine Blake. The argument made in this complaint is not that I suffered any concrete financial injuries, but instead that my free speech was chilled by the Governor's anti-BDS executive order. This is an argument that we believe the judge may find more compelling based on her writing in her October 2nd dismissal order. You can read this amended complaint by clicking below.
The Governor's legal team has until Thanksgiving to respond.